History

The Health and Beauty Group, formerly known as G. Braun Fachverlage, was part of a structurally diverse publishing house. The company history dates back to the year 1813 with a foundation established by Gottlieb Braun in Karlsruhe in Germany.

At the beginning trade magazines were published only for the pharmaceutical market, where they met strong competition. As a result of the reorganisation process the pharmaceutical warehouses were sold in 1998. That was a time for analysis of the “related markets”. Especially the "Wellness" market seemed to promise potential growth.

A new vision appeared in 2000, following a shift of owners. An increased integration of international magazines and trade fairs for the beauty industry creates a platform, which is a valuable source of information and communication for all market participants. We have become the leader distinguished by the outstanding attention to quality.

We want to provide our customers with valuable solutions and create an interesting and satisfying work environment.

The Polish Branch of Health and Beauty Media Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw has been active on the market since 1994.